Fire Alarm-Cum Talkback System
Our Fire Alarm Cum Talk Back System is designed and manufactured by our professionals utilizing top grade raw material and latest equipments to serve your business needs
It is a 20-zone conventional Fire Alarm System incorporated with 20 channel PA Console and Talk Back facilities along with normal, open, short and isolated conditions for each and individual fire zone. It has also an isolate and test facility for each and individual fire zone. It is configurable with all types of conventional fire device like mcp, smoke, heat, multi criteria detectors. A pre recorded voice played as fire alert side by side the users can addressed publicly using microphone on the other hand any one can inform to the control room via telephone without dialing any number, just picking up the receiver from the slave within 2 second a ring will be generate at the control room.
• 20-zone Fire Alarm System
• 20 Channel PA Console
• 16 line talk back
• LED indication of system and zone status.
• LCD indication like date, time, zone status (normal, short, open/fire condition)
• Tactile keypad (for easy panel operation)
• In-built SMPS system
• Self test facility through keypad
• Password protected authentic accessing facility.
• Event logging & erasing facility.
• Separate indication for zone tampering situation.
• Pre recorded voice for fire alert & announcement facility
• Factory reset option
Fire Detection Alarm System
Fire Hydrant System
Fire Hydrant System contains a system of pipe work connected on to the water system main to supply water to every and every hydrant outlet & is shall provide water for the fireman to fight fire. The water is discharged into the hearth engine from which it’s then pumped and sprayed over fire.
- Water supply & storage facility.
- Pipe work & valves.
- Fire Brigade Booster Inlets.
- Fire Pump sets.
- Hydrant or Landing Valve & Coupling.
- First Aid Hose Reels and Layflat Fire Hose.
Our team of experts is capable to install fire hydrant system according to your needs and requirement. Contact us now
Fire Sprinkler System
Each fire sprinkler heads are heat-activated which is rated for a particular degree counting on its application. The fire sprinkler discharges individually and all fire sprinklers don’t diffuse directly. This maximizes water pressure over the purpose of fireside origin, and minimizing water damage to the building.