Biometric Access Control System – BIOSMART
Biometric access control system is a type of electronic security device that uses biometrics to identify individuals. It is used to restrict access to the areas where sensitive information is stored or processed. It can be installed at any location, including buildings, vehicles, rooms, and even computers. It is one of the most famous type of security systems available, it consolidates security and comfort that no other access control framework can do.
SEPLe – BIOSMART is a biometric access control and attendance system designed with advance ARM end Cortex-M micro-controller from Texas instruments. The system is equipped with best in class finger print scanner from Suprema and EM-18 reader to accept RFID cards. Designed in a small form factor and easy to install and maintain.
Rather than using traditional access control systems use SEPLe – BIOSMART because they do not require people to physically enter a password or PIN to gain access to a building or facility. To know more contact us now.
BIOSMART – Features
- 2 way password protection.
- RFID card & fingerprint based access control system.
- Card only, Finger only, Card or Finger , Card and Finger, Dual Finger Mode.
- Programmable time and date setting.
- Support 2 sample finger prints per user.
- Instant update in log with each entry and exit.
- Ethernet connectivity to PC software.
- Can save events log in the device up to 55000
- Download logs available both text & excel format.
- Up to 5 admin facility in PC software.
- Interactive voice system capability making it more user friendly.